AUCC Enrolment Page
How To Join AUCC
Full details of Membership Categories and Subscriptions are available here.
- 2015-16 Club Members can re-register by logging-in using last season's username and password. Follow the "Member Login" link on the left.(There is a handy link on the login page which might be useful - "I have forgotten my Username or Password")
- New members should follow this link: Register now
- Come along to our enrolment day on Sunday 11th September between 10am and 1pm in our Clubrooms at Colin Maiden Park, Merton Rd, St Johns if you prefer to register in person
- Call our Club Manager on 528-7931 to arrange another time to register in person.
Enrolments close on Sunday 25th September for Junior grades Year 2 through Year 8 and we can only accept late enrolments if there is space in a team. It is very important for this date to be met please to enable our Grade Convenors to assemble the teams in time for the start of the season. Last season there were over 100 late registraions which made their jobs very difficult. All junior registrations made on or before 25th September go into a prize draw to receive a full refund of subscription, a one-on-one coaching session with one one our senior coaches, and a playing cap.
Enrolments for Senior grades (individual and 1-Day and T20 teams) close on Friday 7th October.
Twilight teams should register directly with the Club Manager by Friday 14th October.
Subscription rates are published here - (Membership Categories and Subscriptions).
During the registration process, donations will be sought to raise funds for the Indoor Training Facility at Colin Maiden Park, which will include indoor cricket nets. Background and current status of the project can be read here.
A summary of the grades available is outlined below. For more information please refer to the Grade Info pages under the Membership button at the top of this page. Alternatively, please contact the relevant Grade Convenor, or our Club Manager on 528-7931 or email@example.com.
Junior Players (aged 5 to 18 years)
The Junior grades align to the school year at the start of the season. For example, children in Year 2 at school in 2015 play in the Year 2 grade, in Year 3 at school in the Year 3 grade, etc. The exception is the U18 grade which is based on the player’s age as at 1 September 2015 - a player must be Under 18 on 1 September 2015 in order to play in the U18 grade.
- Year 0/1 (5 and 6 year olds): a skills-based coaching programme at Colin Maiden Park on Friday afternoons between 4:15pm and 5:15pm, run by our Club Coaches
- Years 2 – 5: teams play against other teams from our own club and from our neighbouring clubs Parnell and Grafton. All Year 2 and 5 and most Years 3 and 4 games will be on Saturday mornings. Due to a shortage of grounds in our area, Years 3 and 4 will occasionally play on Friday evenings starting at 4.45pm. It is envisaged that teams in Years 3 and 4 will probably play 3 or 4 games on Fridays during the 15 weeks of the season.
- Years 6 – 8: teams are graded and play on Saturday mornings against other clubs across Auckland. (Years 7 and 8 Premier grades play on Saturday afternoons)
- Year 9&10 and U19: Teams play on Saturday afternoons against other clubs across Auckland
- Girls’ Cricket: from Year 0/1 through Year 2, girls play in mixed teams with the boys, then girls-only grades are available from Year 3. Under 10 (softball), Under 12 (softball and hardball) and Under 14 teams play on Saturday mornings; the Emerging Hearts grade plays on Saturday afternoons.
Occasionally we receive requests for players to play out of their grade. The Club does not allow children in the Junior grades to play down, but in special circumstances Youth players may be granted age dispensation. If a child wishes to play up a grade then this will be considered if the player has exceptional skills. To request your child to play outside of their grade, an application must be made in writing to the Junior Club Captain.
Senior players (anyone 16 or over as at 1st September):
There is a wide range of grades to suit adult players of all ages and abilities, from social to competitive.
- For the extremely social – Twilight Cricket is offered at our home ground for 2 hours on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- For the almost as social – Twenty20 Cricket is played for 3 hours on Saturday or Sunday afternoons against other clubs in Auckland
- For a player who wants a longer and more competitive game – the Senior 1-Day grades play 40-over games on Saturday afternoons
(In most cases, players enrol as a team in these grades via the Team Captain. However, if you are interested in playing in one of these grades and you are not part of an existing team, please register your interest using the on-line registration process. We will endeavour to find a team for you.)
Competitive Men's Grades
- Senior A–C – mixture of 1-Day and 2-Day games on Saturday afternoons for the more competitive
- Premier and Premier Reserve – for those who want to play at the highest level of competitive Club Cricket in Auckland
- Women's Premier – AUCC will be entering a team into the Women’s Premier grade this season
- Women's 1st Grade – An alternative to Women's Premier for players wanting to play just T20 cricket
No-Pay, No-Play Policy
The Club has a “no pay, no play policy” which will be strictly enforced this season.
AUCC collects personal information during registration so that it can be used for Club purposes including communications with Members, and selecting teams. The information will be provided to Grade Convenors, Team Coaches and Managers (who may distribute it to their team members) and to the Club’s parent body, the Auckland Cricket Association. Members have the right of access to and the right to request correction of personal information held by the Club.
Colin Maiden Park - the future
Wednesday 18th December 2013 will go into our Club's history book as a hugely significant day - the day that our home at Colin Maiden Park was secured. See the press release from Auckland Council and the statement from the Vice-Chancellor of Auckland University.
ICC Cricket 360 came to AUCC!!
Click here to view the segment